Sunday, November 04, 2012

Craft Show Vendor

Saturday, November 17th, I will be one of the vendors at St. Paul's Annual Craft Show (Gurnee, IL). If you live near the Chicagoland Area, come check us out! It runs from 9am-2pm.  And guess what, a lot of items that you have seen on this blog will be for sale! I'm deciding that it's time to make room for future items, and since I haven't used these...I might as well give them to a good home (I usually just keep them around unused just in case I need to get specs on gauge or such for the pattern).
Modular Vest front: view
I plan on adding two barrel-like buttons on the top half to close the vest.
Modular Vest View: back
Sweet as Candy Baby Cardigan--I had boys. Enough said.

Wedding Shawl that I planned on wearing for my own wedding, but never did. Blog post on this from 2009.


Winter Princess Shawl (Youth to young adult size) with Kid Mohair and Malabrigo Lace.
NY Wrap featured from a 2008 KUAS club (KUAS "NY" colorway,  Fingering weight yarn in Merino Wool).

Doubled Loop Scarf- brown
Doubled Looped Scarf- off white/light blue hue

Stitch Markers in various shades and shapes.


USA colors in Fingering weight (Merino and Peruvian Wool).
Most yarn will be at a discounted rate of $18, and should be 440yds or more.
Lace Skeins (100% Merino Wool) in Spring, Twilight Book theme, Mocha, etc.

Fingering Weight Blends of Merino/nylon or Merino/silk and Merino/alpaca in all sorts of shades, including Bella Swan and Twilight Book theme color.
 There are many more items for sale that I have not listed, and the yarns being sold probably equate to 30 or so.  There's also other Twilight themed yarn skeins and bulky & worsted weight skeins that I haven't shown that I was planning on selling a long, long while back.

I've got a long way to go labeling and figuring out how much this stuff is worth, let alone what I should price it at so that some one will walk home with them. They will probaby be a steal!

Look at what I bought so that I don't just accept cash only: a Square Card Reader for my android phone. Don't you just love technology? They do take something like 2.73 percentage off your profit, but sales should be up because you're not limiting payment to only cash. And it's hard to trust checks not bouncing around this season.

Give me a shout if you live close and think you might be able to make it. It would be cool to see a blog friend there. :)

No comments: