Friday, August 01, 2008

Now selling...

"Creature from the Black Lagoon Socks"

"Coiled Cables & Ribs Socks"

"Candied Love Socks"

"Blizzard Boot Socks"

It's official. I've waited long enough. I'm putting up some KUAS originals (from a past sock club that I designed for) up on my shop because the end of summer is near. The club's over. The only exclusive thing was the yarn. It's time to move on & up in the world...
It's time to think about cracking out those needles again, and working on some socks for yourself, or that long line of loved ones who just think that you can whip up a pair of socks for them like it's nothing.


Sale on yarn! Fri-Sun Only!
I will knock off $2 for any yarn for peeps who come through my blog. Email me (knittingupastorm[AT]gmail[DOT]com) first, and I'll adjust the price for you!

4 comments:

holly said...

Love the coiled cables and ribs and that sock color!! I'm not normally an orange person, but those are beautiful!

LotusKnits said...

What a collection! I love the coiled cables too :D

CassieMarie said...

Your socks are all so lovely. :)
If I write a knitting book, I'm hiring you to write all of the sock patterns! :)

Bobbi said...

Thank you for commenting me - I appreciate it!
Your designs are great!