Thursday, May 01, 2008

A quick note

Sorry, I'm just popping in here real quick to say how exited I am about my KUAS sockclub, and how it's taking off so well, concerning members & their assured excitement with me.

I know I said that I can only take 20 members, but it is now down to 15, because I also made the LOST theme package as well.

So far, I have 11 members for June, and 5 of them being 3 month-ers. That means that there are 14 spots left, and if you want in...now's your chance. I'm closing the sign-ups on the 20th, so I can get right to dyeing them , creating the stitch markers and sending them out.

I also want to let you know that if you are one of the members already, I have created the ravelry group: "KUAS June Sockclub" for you all to post your pictures, comments, discussions, etc. Now I just have to learn how to link the picture to that group in a month.

YAY!!! I can't wait to start dyeing up a storm. :)

No comments: