Thursday, January 03, 2008

Etsy is finally updated!

13 new skeins of yarn and 3 owl pendants. Pheuf! Take a look-see in my shop!

I decided to take the whole day off and work on all of time-consuming things for my shop. I was busy dyeing up more yarn, winding up the dry skeins from last night and reskeining them, making yarn labels and stamping them, and also making owlrific necklaces...which, by the way, I'm in love with. "Razor Edge," the yarn below, is my all-time favorite yarn of mine, and I'm way too excited to start selling them.

4 comments:

Michele said...

I need to have that necklace!!!

CassieMarie said...

Those Necklaces are so CUTE!!! I like your packaging for them as well!

Bobbi said...

The colorway is gorgeous! And the necklace is so cute.

knitlit kate said...

that yarn colorway is TDF. i do hope you'll be able to part with at least a few skeins! just curious...is it self-striping?